Social Media Contest
Terms and conditions
- This contest is in no way affiliated with Twitter or Facebook/Instagram.
- The promoter is: International Seed Federation whose registered office is at: Chemin Reposoir 7, 1260 Nyon, Switzerland.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entry for the competition and details of how to enter are found on ISF’s Twitter and Instagram account.
- Closing date for entry will be 17 May 2022, 12NN CEST. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Entrants will be notified of any changes to the competition as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. For each winner, the prize will be a single piece of Apple Watch supplied by the sponsor.
- Winners will be chosen at random by using an online random name picker and may be limited to participants who are present on site at the ISF World Seed Congress 2022 in Barcelona, Spain.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older and must have a registered mailing address to be eligible to win.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or social media within 10 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner of how the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision with respect to all competition matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current GDPR legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to ISF and not to any other party.
- Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple and/or different identities or Twitter/Instagram accounts will void that participant’s entry.
- Do not repeatedly retweet any tweets, only a single entry will be provided per individual.
Contest sponsored by: